Why we like it
- Designed by Karl Lagerfeld, these ‘grands appartements’ are the epitome of Parisian style and class
- Marvel at stunning views of the capital’s famous monuments, including the Eiffel Tower, Grand Palais, Musée d’Orsay and Place de la Concorde
- Luxuriate in the bathrooms with a red marble fountain that has been repurposed as a basin and the two tonne Carrara marble bath
- Take your time dressing to Karl’s standards in the ultra-luxury and contemporary design dressing rooms
- For a more intimate booking, the luxury apartment can be separated and booked as two individual rooms – Suite Eiffel and Suite Concorde
About ‘Les Grands Appartements’ at Hôtel de Crillon
Parisian spirit and the art de vivre of the French are evident throughout the luxurious Hôtel de Crillon. This hotel inspires indulgence and is focused on ensuring every guest’s whim is met. Staying here puts you in one of the most elegant buildings in Paris.
Restored in 2013, the hotel is as opulent as ever, while ensuring all modern amenities are considered and provided. As part of this renovation, Karl Lagerfeld was commissioned to design two prestige suites, drawing on his expert knowledge of the 18th century and understanding of Parisian culture.
The two ‘grands appartements’ (which can be combined into one master suite) blend French chic and modernity. There are glass chandeliers, delicate silk textiles and elegant marble bathrooms. Karl’s style is conveyed throughout the rooms with monochrome decoration as well as photographs of his own cat and a carpet with graphic cat scratches.
Staying in the suite adds a new dimension to your stay at the hotel. Enjoy complimentary snacks, a personal bar with non-alcoholic beverages, toiletries by luxury brand Buly 1803 and dedicated butler service.
The cuisine at Hôtel de Crillon is second to none with a choice of many restaurants including fine dining at L’Ecrin, a classic French menu at Brasserie d’Aumont and a wonderful selection of pastries at Le Boudoir. Be sure to visit the Jardin d’Hiver for afternoon tea. You can also enjoy some downtime in the hotel’s lavish swimming pool or in Sense, a Rosewood Spa which offers wonderful rejuvenating treatments.