Why we like it
- All suites and villas have separate living rooms and a tranquil views from private terraces
- This hotel is hidden amongst the rolling hills of Provence, yet close to the French Riviera
- Dining options include the gastronomic Faventia with its sweeping views over nearby villages or, for a relaxed lunch, the poolside Tousco Grill
- The Spa offers a vast range of facilities, including 12 treatment rooms and 2 couple suites, indoor and outdoor pools, saunas, steam rooms, a fitness centre and the Infusion Café
- The outdoor swimming pool is surrounded by an extensive pool deck complete with chaises longues and private, shaded cabanas
About Terre Blanche Resort
Within striking distance of the Cote d'Azur and Provence this luxury resort is an absolute delight. Nestled amongst the hills of Provence and with superb hilltop views, it mixes the clean lines of modern design with a liberal sprinkling of rustic charm - exposed stone walls co-exist perfectly with sleek furnishings.
The generously sized suites and villas continue the theme, displaying Provençal influences through natural wood and stone finishes and a vibrant colour palette. Set within a series of intimate one and two-storey buildings spilling down the hillside, they offer accommodation for every taste - whether you want a private dining terrace or a private pool.