Why we like it
- Opened in 1907 by Lorenz Adlon this landmark of Berlin never fails to delight
- Ideal location with views over the peaceful inner courtyard and the Unter den Linden Boulevard
- Lorenz Adlon Esszimmer 2 Michelin-starred restaurant
- Adlon day spa with indoor swimming pool to relax after a day's exploration
- In house shopping arcade & Lorenz wine store
About Hotel Adlon Kempinski
Situated at Pariser Platz square and on the Unter den Linden boulevard, in view of the most famous landmark of Berlin the Brandenburg Gate the 382 rooms and suites at the Hotel Adlon Kempinski are graceful and understatedly elegant. Originally opened in 1907 then after a party during World War II it burnt down. Rebuilt to the original plans after the fall of the Berlin wall this slice of history is six floors high and we recommend the Superior rooms as they overlook the Brandenburg gate.
The array of dining options from the Michelin starred Lorenz Adlon Esszimmer to the Felix ClubRestaurant which is one of Berlin's hotspots ensure the best start to the delights of Berlin's foodie scene.