Why we like it
- Luxury hotel in the heart of Munich's old town
- Located within walking distance of Marienplatz and the Residence
- All individually-designed rooms and suites feature a refined décor with elegant furnishings
- Michelin-starred cuisine is served at Restaurant Mark's
- Facilities include a roof-top pool, state-of-the-art fitness centre and traditional Turkish steam bath
About Mandarin Oriental, Munich
The Mandarin Oriental Hotel is a quiet and elegant luxury hotel, perfectly located in a side street, yet in the very heart of Munich near the popular Maximilian Street. The hotel features a roof terrace from which clients enjoy great views over the whole old town including popular monuments and their historic architecture. The hotel features 73 rooms and suites, all furnished to the most modern comfort including several complimentary services. The rooms reflect the Renaissance architecture of the main building perfectly combining latest equipment and history. Awarded with a Michelin star, the Mark's restaurant is one of the finest and most elegant locations in the area. Traditional Bavarian dining is a pleasant option during the winter months at the rooftop Wooden Chalet. The lounge and bar offer a range of liqueurs and cocktails and the hotel's café serves breakfast and light dishes.