Why we like it
- Six different restaurants offer one of the most interesting dining concepts in a resort, including the renowned Il Borro Tuscan Bistro by the Ferragamo family, as well as three themed nights. As of 2023, guests can enjoy transfers by sea between the properties and a holistic wellness eating concept at every restaurant, specially curated by Six Senses Spas.
- A magnificent Six Senses Spa creates innovative and enlightening experiences
- Private sandy beach with water sports, a PADI-certified scuba diving centre, canoes, pedaloes, windsurfing equipment as well as a 9-hole par-3 golf course with a Golf Academy with a PGA professional team
- The 9-hole par 3 golf course hosts a Golf Academy with a PGA professional team, offering the opportunity of either learning to play golf during one's holiday, or of boosting one's golf techniques.
- Kids staying at the Elounda Peninsula have access to the largest kids' club in the area offering creche facilities for toddlers from 4 months old to 4 years old. For younger and older children there are numerous activities, from waterslides to a Valencia soccer school camp.
About Elounda Peninsula All Suite Hotel
Perched on the water's edge, the exceptional Elounda Peninsula All Suite Hotel enjoys beautiful views across the iridescent Aegean Sea and Sitia mountains. Ideal for families and young couples, the hotel offers a selection of premium accommodation including suites, villas and residences to create the perfect getaway. Premium accommodation comes not only with a lounge area and terrace featuring a private waterfront pool, but also direct access to private jetties or the hotel’s private sandy beach, being the only hotel in Europe offering this.
As a small boutique hotel within a larger resort, it allows guests privacy and exclusivity while the facilities of the resort are only a step away. Nevertheless, it has its own gorgeous spa, wine-cellar, seafront bar, and even a 50-seat cinema.
There are seven different types of accommodations at the Elounda Peninsula, to satisfy every need.
The dining experience at the Elounda Peninsula is one of the most unique in Greece offering to guests different options.
Elounda peninsula is popular with Hollywood stars, internationally famed performers, acclaimed fashion designers and young business people.