Why we like it
- Positioned on a peninsular stretch of land it enjoys an outstanding location overlooking the Bay of Elounda, Mirabello Bay, and the expanse of the Aegean Sea
- Seven superb culinary experiences and five unique bars
- Six Senses Spa creates innovative and enlightening experiences
- Private sandy beach with watersports, a PADI-certified scuba diving centre, canoes, pedaloes, windsurfing equipment as well as a 9-hole par-3 golf course with a Golf Academy with a PGA professional team
- Kid's Ark and crèche from four months to five years, Kid's Park from five to 12 years and Arsenal Soccer School Camp from five to 16 years
About Elounda Peninsula All Suite Hotel
Accommodations at this all suite resort are fantastic. Choose between the Peninsula Collection Suites featuring one to three bedrooms set over two floors with their private heated seawater pools, the Beachfront Junior Suites with sunloungers or the Peninsula Grand Villas with private pool and gardens making them ideal for families with older children. If you want direct beach access then opt for a Diamond Residence with outdoor and some with indoor pools, private lift and in house gym.
At the Calypso Restaurant gourmet cuisine is on offer. The Kelari Wine cellar hosts an impressive collection of wines from all regions of Greece, as well as an expansive collection of Old World and New World vintages, and is available for private dining of up to eight guests. The Koh Pan-Asian restaurant located just above sea level at the very tip of the peninsula, is the most magical setting in which to enjoy culinary delights from the Far East. With panoramic sea views of the Mirabello Bay on all sides, the Peninsula Lounge resembles the bridge of a luxurious yacht sailing the high seas in perfect old-world style.
The unrivalled range of signature treatments at the Six Senses Spa focuses on health, beauty, pampering, stress reduction and recuperation using pure, natural and environmentally friendly products.
Complementing the water activities and golf on offer is a multiple purpose sports court, three gyms with Cybex equipment, two Astroturf tennis courts, a shopping area as well as a room for board games.
Situated near the resort's golf course, the Kid's World is comprised of the stunning Kid's Ark and the surrounding Kid's Park, containing the Water Park, playground, ball-games court, and the vegetable garden operated by Worldwide Kid's Company.