Why we like it
- The Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort offers splendid views of both the Sitia Mountains and the picturesque Mirabello bay
- Porto Sea View rooms and suites some with private or shared pools, Seven Superb culinary experiences and five unique bars within the resort
- Six Senses Spa creates innovative and enlightening experiences
- Private sandy beach with water sports, a PADI-certified scuba diving centre, canoes, pedaloes, windsurfing equipment as well as a 9-hole par-3 golf course with a Golf Academy with a PGA professional team
- Kid's Ark and crèche from four months to five years, Kid's Park from five to 12 years and Arsenal Soccer School Camp for five to 16 years
- A&K guests can enjoy a complimentary canoe, pedalo or stand up paddle board excursion per person for every stay of 7 nights or more (blackout dates apply)
About Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort
A seaside paradise in an extraordinary setting, this sister property to Elounda Mare and Elounda Peninsula offers an enormous variety of services in a unique local setting. Along the azure coast of Elounda, the family orientated Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort is designed to cover your every need. The rooms and suites all have sea views with the choice of your own pool.
Complementing the wealth of water activities and world class golf on offer is a multi-purpose sports court, a gym, two Astroturf tennis courts and a shopping area, while Children's World will keep little ones entertained. Choose between the seven culinary experiences and three bars, including Aglio E Olio which serves Italian cuisine within a magical olive grove, or Odysseus where you can spot fish swimming under your feet through the glass floor as you sample fresh seafood. You can also enjoy the unrivalled range of signature treatments at the Six Senses Spa.