Why we like it
- The Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort offers splendid views of both the Sitia Mountains and the picturesque Mirabello bay
- Six different restaurants offer one of the most interesting dining concepts in a resort, including the renowned Il Borro Tuscan Bistro by the Ferragamo family, as well as three themed nights. As of 2023, guests can enjoy transfers by sea between the properties and a holistic wellness eating concept at every restaurant, specially curated by Six Senses Spas
- A magnificent Six Senses Spa creates innovative and enlightening experiences
- Private sandy beach with watersports, a PADI-certified scuba diving centre, canoes, pedaloes, windsurfing equipment as well as a 9-hole par-3 golf course with a Golf Academy with a PGA professional team
- The 9-hole par 3 golf course hosts a Golf Academy with a PGA professional team, offering the opportunity of either learning to play golf during one's holiday, or of boosting one's golf techniques
- Kids staying at Porto Elounda have access to the largest kids club in the area offering creche facilities for tootlers from 4 months old to 4 years old. For younger and older children there are numerous activities, from waterslides to a Valencia soccer school camp.
- A&K guests can enjoy a complimentary canoe, pedalo or stand up paddle board excursion per person for every stay of 7 nights or more (blackout dates apply)
About Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort
A seaside paradise in an extraordinary setting, this sister property to Elounda Mare and Elounda Peninsula offers an enormous variety of services in a unique local setting. Along the azure coast of Elounda, the family orientated Porto Elounda Golf & Spa Resort is designed to cover your every need. The rooms and suites all have sea views with the choice of your own pool.
Complementing the wealth of water activities and world class golf on offer is a multi-purpose sports court, a gym, two Astroturf tennis courts and a shopping area, while Children's World will keep little ones entertained. Choose between the seven culinary experiences and three bars, including Aglio E Olio which serves Italian cuisine within a magical olive grove, or Odysseus where you can spot fish swimming under your feet through the glass floor as you sample fresh seafood. You can also enjoy the unrivalled range of signature treatments at the Six Senses Spa.