Why we like it
- Every one of the 160 rooms, suites and bungalows boasts stunning views of the sea or gardens
- Choose a suite for your own balcony, a Jacuzzi suite or a Deluxe suite for your own pool
- Sea view Bungalows are perfect for honeymooners and privacy - rustic in style and meters away from the golden sandy beaches and sparkling turquoise sea
- Explorers Children's Club for children aged four months to 13 years, offers a variety of childcare services and activities from cooking and painting to swimming and beach trips
- The Eagles Spa is exceptional
About Eagles Palace Hotel & Spa
The quiet Athos Penninsula is a home to the Eagles Palace Hotel & Spa, an environmentally friendly hotel. When it comes to dining, the hotel offers four superb restaurants to choose from, each of them unique in their own way. Overlooking the beach Kamares is the perfect spot for romantic al fresco dining while the traditional Greek taverna Armyra serves up delicious seafood lunches. Washi's Asian delicacies are complemented by a bottle from the wine cellar and Melathron's varying theme nights and daily grills are sights not to be missed.
Water sports and a dive centre coupled with boat rental and sea transfer service ensure you enjoy the azure Mediterranean waters. For those who are more active, there is tennis, beach volley and table tennis on offer as well as numerous hikes through the olive and pine hills. Watching the sun set from the Eagles Club accompanied by live music is an ideal way to finish your day.