Why we like it
- An exclusive location on the Gulf of Toroneos, Halkidiki
- Spacious grounds with ancient olive trees and fragrant fir trees that provide shade and privacy
- A large range of sports available, most of which are included with no extra charge
- A wide choice of restaurants
- Perfect for children of all ages
About Ikos Olivia
This family-friendly Halkidiki resort is redefining the all-inclusive concept. Ikos Olivia is located 45 minutes from Thessaloniki Airport and is set in 9 hectares of evergreen landscape dotted with olive trees. The Olivia rubs up against a 450-metre, azure-water beach, on which you can relax on the hotel’s loungers and enjoy the all-day waiter service. The hotel offers 291 rooms and suites some overlooking the sea and others with private gardens. Olivia offers access to four swimming pools including a spa pool and beach pool, some designated adult-only areas, four restaurants including a wide range of cuisine and a wide range of sporting activities including beach badminton and volleyball, yoga and mountain biking. There is a wide choice of evening entertainment available including theatrical shows and musicals, live music and children’s activities. Children of all ages are well looked after with a variety of indoor and outdoor fun including fairy tale hour, Greek language lessons, gymnastics and treasure hunting.