Why we like it
- Porto Sani is located on the picturesque Sani Marina with a beautiful view of the village's numerous cafes, bars, tavernas, boutiques and galleries
- Suites are set in the midst of extensive peaceful gardens, surrounded by lagoon style pools and close to a beautiful sandy private beach
- The elegant Byblos restaurant serves gourmet cuisine in an impeccable, intimate setting, whilst the Lagoon restaurant serves Mediterranean dishes in the perfect al fresco setting
- The spa offers a range of treatments, plus an indoor heated pool and Jacuzzi, hot tables, steam and sauna rooms
- The hotel is home to a heated outdoor swimming pool, as well as a private beach
About Porto Sani
Porto Sani is one of the most exclusive locations in the area - a luxurious suite hotel built in the style of a traditional Greek village. Newly-refurbished, it radiates an elegant, understated ambience, counterpointed by the high aesthetic of an exclusive destination.
The interiors have an unmistakeable Mediterranean feel, with warm colours, handcrafted furniture, cool linens and wood detailing. The impressive Three Bedroom Family Suites are large enough for families of up to seven or a group of six adults, and provide the perfect home away from home with all modern amenities you will need. Settled on the shores of the shimmering Aegean Sea, it has private access to a golden sandy beach with EU blue flag status, where recliners and parasols are reserved for every guest.
Out and about, there is plenty to do, ranging from wine tasting tours to Mount Athos excursions and jeep safaris. The resort is home to an array of cultural activities in its own right, most notably the Sani Festival - a feast of local music and dance - and Sani Gourmet which brings together renowned chefs from around the world to create a multicultural culinary journey like no other.