Why we like it
- The unique Dine Out programme allows guests to dine at local restaurants
- Choose from heated indoor and outdoor pools as well as separate children’s and baby pools
- Great live music is held most nights, covering everything from laid-back jazz to traditional Greek
- Kids can enjoy musicals, children’s shows and cinema-style movies
- The Deluxe Collection accommodations sleep up to six and have access to a private beach and separate pool
About Ikos Dassia
Set on one of Corfu’s most inviting beaches and framed by luscious woodland, lies the stylish luxury resort of Ikos Dassia. This brand-new destination boasts 411 rooms, suites and villas with spacious balconies or private gardens. The Deluxe Collection even offers you a separate pool and access to a private beach. Though there are a range of larger outdoor and indoor pools available for all.
The award-winning Infinite Lifestyle offerings here ensures unparalleled eating, unwinding and entertaining experiences. Choose Michelin-starred restaurants, casual and traditional eateries, or explore the region’s best cuisine with the Dine Out program. As well as a Gym-Fitness centre and fully equipped spa, you have beauty products from Anne Sémonin Paris. Enjoy aqua aerobics, tennis, mountain biking, non-motorised water sports and many more daytime activities. The resort also holds live evening shows, which are no small affair. View amazing theatrical shows, fun musicals and inspiring live music performances at the Ikos Theatre.
Ikos Dassia is perfect for family holidays since there’s so much for kids to enjoy here too. Heros Crèche keeps the youngest guests happy, while Heros Kids Club and Just4Teens let kids engage in organised events, sports and learning experiences. However, with 23-hectares to explore, there are always plenty of private and peaceful spaces to relax.