Why we like it
- Most of the rooms enjoy unobstructed views of the Ionian Sea, while almost all ground-floor units have individual infinity pools and a mix of garden, golf and resort swimming pool views
- Extending over 130 hectares, Navarino Dunes is a beautiful setting, overlooking a magnificent sandy beach and the warm waters of the Ionian Sea
- A variety of restaurants offer local and International cuisine, or choose one of the eateries in Agora, the village centre which comes to life when local musicians play their traditional music in the square
- Anazoe Spa is offering a full range of specialty treatments based on health and beauty practices of ancient Greece
- The hotel has a number of indoor and outdoor pools which are heated in spring and fall
About The Westin Resort Costa Navarino
Beachfront located by the Ionian Sea, in an unspoiled land of olive groves and vineyards, The Westin Resort Costa Navarino features 445 rooms and suites with inviting sea, golf or resort views, while all ground-floor units additionally offer an individual infinity pool.
Families will find countless ways to explore and play; two innovative children hubs, the Aqua Park, an indoor sports arena for basketball/volleyball, speed experience park, the 1.5 km-long sandy The Dunes Beach, as well as a wide variety of sports and activities for all, such as on-water sports, diving and snorkeling, a Racquet Academy with nine different racquet sports, outdoor activities to explore the beauty of the Messinian countryside and two multi-awarded signature golf courses with a golf Academy.
Savor nourishing menus in a stunning variety of dining venues, discover the region’s history and culture through authentic activities, rejuvenate with signature therapies and treatments at the award-winning Anazoe Spa, or simply unwind by the resort’s pools and lounges.