Why we like it
- The Gresham Palace offers spectacular view of the Danube, the Castle Palace and the hills of Buda
- Many of the rooms and suites reflect the architectural heritage of Gresham Palace, with vaulted ceilings and private step-out balconies
- The Gresham Restaurant offers modern Hungarian and International cuisine in an elegant setting
- The spa, inspired by Budapest's rich spa heritage, offers an extensive range of massages and treatments
- The hotel has a rooftop, indoor pool with infinity edge
About Four Seasons Gresham Palace
A glittering jewel on the banks of the Danube, Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace is one of Europe's finest art nouveau buildings. Original features have been lovingly restored, re-inventing this architectural wonder as a vintage hotel with a modern twist - with sweeping staircases, stained glass, mosaics and soaring vaulted ceilings combining effortlessly with ultra-modern touches.
The Gresham Palace's 179 rooms, including 17 suites, reflect the grandeur and beauty of the art nouveau period and offer sensational views - taking in intimate interior courtyards, the sparkling Danube and Chain Bridge, the Royal Castle and the Buda Hills beyond. From the elegant Premier Rooms with marble bathrooms and immaculate styling to the gloriously decadent Royal Suite, reserved for VIPs, the hotel's rooms are flawlessly luxurious.
The Four Seasons offers an ideal base from which to explore a plethora of theatres, galleries and historic buildings - including the impressive Heroes' Square, where the Archangel Gabriel gazes down upon the Museum of Fine arts and the Kunsthalle from atop the towering Millennium Monument.