Why we like it
- Casa Angelina is built into a cliff side, located in the centre of small village of Praia, within walking distance of typical family run shops and restaurants
- Many of the rooms have balconies or terraces overlooking the Mediterranean
- Restaurant Un Piano nel Cielo offers the finest Mediterranean gastronomy, using ingredients grown in the hotel's garden. Seascape Restaurant offers an open plan Molteni Luxury Kitchen and a chefs table. For a private dining experience, the rooftop terrace can be opened
- The ultimate perfect romantic hideaway
- The calming spa offers wellness therapies, massage and fitness programmes
- The hotel has indoor and outdoor pools, as well as a dedicated area on the La Gavitella beach, accessed via a glass elevator (plus 200 steps)
About Casa Angelina
Casa Angelina's aesthetic is calm and classic, balancing intelligent and articulate service with sleek clean-lined accommodation, paired with playful pieces of modern art. Rooms are comfortable and spacious, light-filled and replete with the latest technology.
Canopy rooms are ideal for a short break whilst the Romantic Double rooms are perfect for honeymooners, with their private front sea facing balconies. If sunbathing is your thing then choose relaxing Sea View Rooms with their own private sun loungers. For a really special break, book the unique Eaudesea Experience Rooms.
You can hire an array of different boat options through the hotel for a half day or full day, which are ideal for touring the beautiful Amalfi coast.
Away from the hotel, a 74 step staircase leads to the village of Praiano which has a lovely square with cafés and restaurants - it is definitely worth a visit.
The hotel also offers a complimentary shuttle service to and from Positano. For those planning to hire a car to explore further afield, the hotel is one of the few in the area who offer complimentary parking.