Why we like it
- Casa Angelina is built into a cliff side and offers breathtaking sea views ideal for those Limoncello Mojitos
- Many of the rooms have balconies or terraces overlooking the Mediterranean
- Restaurant Un Piano nel Cielo offers Mediterranean gastronomy, using ingredients grown in the hotel's garden
- The calming spa offers wellness therapies, massage and fitness programmes
- The hotel has indoor and outdoor pools, as well as a dedicated area on the La Gavitella beach, accessed via a glass elevator (plus 200 steps)
About Casa Angelina Lifestyle
Casa Angelina's aesthetic is calm and classic, balancing intelligent and articulate service with sleek clean-lined accommodation, paired with playful pieces of modern art. Rooms are comfortable and spacious, light-filled and replete with the latest technology.
Classic side sea view rooms are ideal for a short break whilst the Romantic Double rooms are perfect for honeymooners, with their private front sea facing balconies. If sunbathing is your thing then choose relaxing Sea View Rooms with their own private sun loungers.
You can hire an array of different boat options through the hotel for a half day or full day, which are ideal for touring the beautiful Amalfi coast.
Away from the hotel, a 74 step staircase leads to the village of Praiano which has a lovely square with cafés and restaurants - it is definitely worth a visit.
The hotel also offers a complimentary shuttle service to and from Positano. For those planning to hire a car to explore further afield, the hotel is one of the few in the area who offer complimentary parking.