Why we like it
- Casa Angelina is built into a cliff side and offers breathtaking sea views ideal for those Limoncello Mojitos
- Many of the rooms have balconies or terraces overlooking the Mediterranean
- Restaurant Un Piano nel Cielo offers Mediterranean gastronomy, using ingredients grown in the hotel's garden
- The calming spa offers wellness therapies, massage and fitness programmes
- The hotel has indoor and outdoor pools, as well as a private beach, accessed via a glass elevator
About Casa Angelina Lifestyle
Casa Angelina's aesthetic is calm and classic, balancing intelligent and articulate service with sleek clean-lined accommodation, paired with playful pieces of modern art. Rooms are comfortable and spacious, light-filled and replete with the latest technology.
Classic side sea view rooms are ideal for a short break whilst the Romantic Double rooms are perfect for honeymooners, with their private front sea facing balconies. If sunbathing is your thing then choose Sea View Rooms with their own private sun loungers.
You have complimentary use of the hotel's Sea Gem motorboats, which are ideal for touring the beautiful Amalfi coast.
Away from the hotel, a 74 step staircase leads to the village of Praiano which has a lovely square with cafés and restaurants - it is definitely worth a visit.