Why we like it
- 12th-century private villa on Italy's famed Amalfi Coast
- Just 32 rooms and 11 suites
- Enjoy Michelin-starred dining at Rossellinis restaurant
- Exclusive Palazzo Avino Beach Club just 15 minutes' drive from the hotel
- For Summer 2023, Palazzo Avino has collaborated with Maison Valentino. The hotel’s Clubhouse by the Sea has been customised by the iconic brand and the hotel is host to The Valentino Escape 2023 Summer wardrobe collection
- Palazzo Avino has launched its own wine. The wine’s name bears the initials of the three Avino sisters, the female heart of the Avino family
About Palazzo Avino Ravello
Palazzo Avino is set on the Amalfi Coast, south of Naples, with spectacular views over the Mediterranean sea. Ravello itself being a charming little town, boldly laid out on a steep hillside. The glorious surroundings of brilliant blue sea, a profusion of flowers, and pastel-painted houses offer visitors a peaceful haven from a busy world. Originally a 12th-century villa built for an esteemed Italian noble family, the property has been tastefully refurbished to the highest standards while retaining its medieval and baroque features. The hotel has been recognised internationally with prestigious awards for its commitment to the very best in service and hospitality. It has been recognised by both Travel & Leisure and Condé Nast Traveller magazines as one of the best hotels in the world.
The hotel boasts a private beach club (Clubhouse by the Sea), offering full sea access, with a casual restaurant and a small swimming pool. The beach club, exclusively for hotel guests, is located at the foot of the mountain, and a complimentary day-long shuttle service to and from the hotel is available.