Why we like it
- Built in the green belt of San Domenico Golf and a few steps away from the sea with magnificent views of the sea or of the Apulian countryside
- Borgo Egnazia meets the needs of everyone, with its 63 rooms in the central building La Corte and the Borgo village featuring 92 typical houses, rooms and suites
- Unparalleled privacy and elegance can be found in the 29 Villas with gardens, private swimming pools, balconies and breath taking views of the Adriatic
- Vair is an experimental spa inspired by popular Apulian traditions and ancient natural remedies
- Nearby is the San Domenico Golf Club, 18-hole championship course and club house
About Borgo Egnazia
Inspired by Apulia's rich traditions, yet thoroughly contemporary in its style, Borgo Egnazia is a true masterpiece of architecture where the main element is the typical white tufo stone. The narrow alleys of the Borgo Village are reproduced according to the traditions of the most characteristic Apulian historical centres with a magic stretch stolen by the most enchanting Arabian landscapes.
The Restaurants, surrounded by different and always evocative landscapes and atmospheres, offer very high quality products and cuisine. A diverse menu based upon local produce follows the philosophy of the Mediterranean Diet.
Children are well catered for with the 'Trullaleri' kids' club and teen club 'Tarantari' for older explorers, both offering a wide range of daily activities.
Sporting activities on offer include four tennis courts and three outdoor swimming pools, plus an indoor one. There are two private beaches, La Fonte and Cala Masciola, home to Borgo Egnazia'a Nautical Centre.
For those who want to discover the area and local customs, enjoy a cooking class or hop on a horse or bicycle. Alternatively, take to the water and sail along the coast or for those looking for more adventure why not partake in a bit of scuba diving, kiting or windsurfing?
Considered one of the top golf courses in Italy, San Domenico Golf is an 18 hole championship course bordering the crystal azures of the Adriatic Sea. The course is spread over 6300 metres of lush land featuring undulating bermuda grass with sea views from every vantage point. Against a backdrop of the cobalt blue sky and the sea, the Clubhouse is situated a few metres from the Savalletri Marina and the ancient city of Egnathia.