Why we like it
- Hotel Savoy is ideally situated for exploring Florence, in the centre of the city on the Piazza della Repubblica
- Irene Restaurant and Bar, Hotel Savoy's new Florentine bistro, offers wholesome and seasonal Tuscan cuisine with the finest local wines. Open-air dining on the Piazza della Repubblica is available during the summer.
- The Savoy has a state of the art fitness centre with views over Florence
- The hotel offers a range of facilities and activities designed specifically for children
- For a family of four, we recommend staying in an Executive Room which can connect to a Classic room for the children
About Hotel Savoy, a Rocco Forte Hotel
The five-star Hotel Savoy offers luxury and style in the heart of Florence. Located on the Piazza Repubblica, close to Florence's renowned landmark, the Duomo, the hotel is just a short walk from the Uffizi Gallery and the Ponte Vecchio. The Rocco Forte Hotel Savoy is the ideal base from which to visit the key attractions of this beautiful and historic city.
Styled by Olga Polizzi, the Hotel Savoy's elegant décor is contemporary Italian in style with subdued neutral tones and tasteful fabrics throughout.
Each one of the Hotel Savoy's 88 rooms and 14 suites are decorated in understated, almost minimalist style, but brought to life by carefully chosen ceramics, artworks and fabrics. Crisp linen sheets adorn the beds and the floors are parquet. Special mosaics decorate the bathrooms and quirky prints of shoes are on the walls throughout the hotel - a charming reminder of Florence's many artisans.