Why we like it
- Great location close to the medieval arches of the Ponte Vecchio
- Amazing design touches by Michele Bonan
- As the hotel is owned by the Ferragamo family, guests get free entry to the nearby Palazzo Spini Feroni museum
- Therapies are available in-room or at the nearby White Iris Beauty Spa
- A member of the Leading Hotels of the World Group
About Portrait Firenze
This is a boutique hotel in the heart of historic and cultural Florence. With just 37 suites there is an incredible atmosphere here of a home away from home with personal touches in every room.
Most of the suites offer views of Ponte Vecchio and the Arno River. River view suites offer stunning views and a private terrace with hot tub, while the stunning rooftop suite offers an amazing panorama of the city. There is a blend of classic and contemporary interior design, accented with many features from Florentine architect Michele Bonan. The furnishings are comfortable and sumptuous, living up to the five-star demands of this hotel.
When it comes to dining, the options both at the hotel and within Florence are spectacular. Stay within the hotel confines and enjoy local dishes at the Caffè dell’Oro or talk to the Lifestyle Team to secure a table at the best restaurant in the city.
The hotel is part of the Lungarno Collection, which organises exclusive tours for guests. In Florence, you can spend a day discovering the city through the lens. Under the tutelage of a professional photographer, you will embark on what they call a ‘workshop on foot’.
This is Italian luxury personalised to you. A trip to Florence is awe-inspiring, stay at the Portrait Firenze to take it to a whole new level.