Why we like it
- Stunning views across the lake from Bellagio
- Jogging paths through the stunning gardens
- One of the oldest hotels on Lake Como
- Panoramic path for jogging through the gardens
- Walk to Villa Carlotta to view the art & botanical gardens
- The Villa Sola Cabiati, which is a few minutes by water taxi from the main hotel. It offers 6 suites, a heated pool and is fully staffed (butler, house keeper and chef). If you stay here you will have access to all the facilities at the main hotel.
About Grand Hotel Tremezzo
The Grand Hotel Tremezzo dates from 1910 and is replete with stylish Art Nouveau touches, as well as 100 windows to bring the outside in. The views from the 80 rooms and 12 suites are of the lake and the peaceful flower gardens and parks. Mellow colours of yellows, blues and greens are juxtaposed with splashes of vibrant antiques and sumptuous fabrics.
Five different restaurants will suit all tastes. La Terrazza has the most amazing views; L’Escale Fondue & Wine Bar is where to partake in a tipple of great regional wines and the more informal T Pizza in set the heart of the park. T Beach is for those making the most of the sunshine before heading to T Bar for cocktails at sunset. Swimmers will be spoilt for choice with three swimming pools while a floodlit tennis court and gym are also available.