Why we like it
- A splash of contemporary style in the heart of the fashion capital of Italy
- Just steps from Milan’s most famous attractions and landmarks
- Eye-catching interiors designed by Ed Tuttle and a resident masterpiece by Anish Kapoor, Untitled 2013
- Michelin-starred restaurant VUN is one of the finest dining establishments in the city
- Enjoy cocktails at Mio before a night out or after a hard day of shopping
About Park Hyatt Milan
Park Hyatt Milan is one of the most opulent hotels in the city, just steps from the most prominent landmarks such as the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, the Piazza Duomo and the Teatro alla Scala, making it the perfect base from which to explore the stylish city. If your footwear’s not up to scratch it’s also a mere stroll from the celebrated fashion houses and boutiques that line Via Montenapoleone and Via della Spiga.
The hotel has sophisticated and contemporary boutique feel, offering understated elegance in a palace-style building that dates back to 1870. The eye-catching interiors are matched by the 106 guestrooms, which are comfortable and luxurious. We like the Park Terrace Suites, which offer panoramic views of Milan from a magnificent terrace that’s furnished with an outside sofa and dining table.
There’s a Sisley Spa onsite for soothing those tired muscles or aching feet from pounding the pavements of the city, and a state of the art gym for the more active traveller. The Michelin-starred restaurant, VUN, is a welcome addition to the Park Hyatt, offering a unique gastronomic experience for adventurous palates. The lobby lounge, La Cupola, offers all-day dining, while Mio, overlooking the Galleria Vittorio Emmauele II, is just steps from the Duomo and is a slick bar that’s the place to see and be seen.