Why we like it
- Private estate in the heart of Tuscany, near Florence, Siena and San Gimignano
- The historic castle has been carefully restored into an intimate all-suite boutique hotel with a collection of hotel villas set in 4,200 acres of rolling hills, sweeping valleys, vineyards and olive groves
- Magical views of the Tuscan countryside from the lush private gardens, restored amphitheatre and expansive pool terrace
- Wine lovers heaven with wine tours of the estate's vineyards and tastings of the home-grown red wine blend
- Essere Spa is located in the original wine cellars with seven treatment rooms compliments the majestic heated outdoor pool ideal for your morning laps or an afternoon dip
About Hotel Castello di Casole
Hotel Castello di Casole offers 41 suites in a range of styles and sizes to accommodate visitors in grand style. From junior suites in the main hotel building to apartment-style olive grove suites a short walk away, these enticing spaces have been painstakingly restored using original materials found on the estate. Authentic details - wood-beamed ceilings, stone walls and hand-plastered finishes - are gently coaxed into the modern era with luxurious fabrics, fixtures and furnishings, an alluring blend of old and new.
In addition to the suites, choose from The Bargagli Penthouse - a highlight of the main hotel. A two-story, 3-bedroom masterpiece where every detail is a work of art. Families may be interested in renting one of the Hotel Villas just steps away or for a bit more privacy, the Farmhouses, set on hillsides throughout the 4,200-acre property. No matter the choice, one will enjoy the comforts of home, amazing views of the Tuscan hills and exceptional services.
Castello di Casole has everything to make life in the countryside a delight. There's fine and casual dining, a luxurious spa, pools and fitness centers, and adventures throughout the estate during every season.
Home to remarkable dining experiences, a collection of fine and casual dining venues serving traditional Italian cuisine with a twist. From a perfect cappuccino as the Tuscan sun sets, to a romantic picnic lunch in the vineyards, to dining al fresco with friends and family, food and drink are an essential part of everyday.
The focus is on simple, rustic food in the classic Italian tradition. Expect handmade pastas, fresh organic vegetables, fresh fish and game from local sources - all paired with fine wines from the best wineries in Italy and around the world. Whether you choose to dine in your private residence, order room service at the hotel, take Italian cooking classes from master chefs, or visit one of the restaurants, every day in Tuscany stirs the soul in some new way.