Why we like it
- Located in the heart of a luxurious super yacht marina on the Adriatic Coast
- All rooms have a large balcony or terrace overlooking Boka Bay or surrounding mountains
- Outdoor 20 metre infinity edge pool and Regent Spa
- Access to a secluded beach only accessible by boat
- Enjoy a mouthwatering selection of artisanal cakes, pastries and truffles at Gourmet Corner
About Regent Porto Montenegro
Located in the town of Tivat, the Regent Porto Montenegro opened its doors in summer 2014 and is the first and only hotel in the Porto Montenegro super-yacht marina. The five-storey terracotta roofed building features two accommodation wings flanked by an atrium and comprises of 51 elegant rooms and 35 luxurious one to three bedroom residences, furnished in the style of Renaissance Venice. Each room affords views of the Boka Bay or surrounding mountain ranges.
The sumptuous six course menu at The Dining Room showcases the best of local organic ingredients, or you can relax in the Library Bar and enjoy a selection of tapas washed down with a couple of sundowners. If you’re feeling energetic, you can enjoy a spot of tennis in the marina village or a swim in the 64 metre Lido pool before hopping on a boat and heading off to a secluded beach.