Why we like it
- Located on the waters of Brosundet
- A boutique hotel, with individually designed rooms
- Contemporary in style, with creams and natural woods
- An intimate atmosphere with a team of professional and friendly staff
- The eight course tasting menu at Maki the hotel’s restaurant is based on the fresh catch of the day and a true culinary experience
About Hotel Brosundet
Hotel Brosundet is one of ten listed Art Nouveau buildings in Alesund, previously a fishing warehouse it is now a contemporary hotel – a great base to explore this area. Located by the water the views from most of the rooms and suites look out onto the harbour. A family owned and run hotel with only 47 rooms offering true Norwegian hospitality. Stay in beautifully designed rooms with calming creams with natural woods create an elegant retreat from a day exploring the town. Try one of the local Norwegian beers in the bar, a great place to share a story with the friendly staff. If you fancy taking to the water explore the region’s fjords by kayak for the adventurous or take a boat trip to explore the stunning scenery.