Why we like it
- Located on the West Coast of Norway, the hotel sits on a hillside overlooking the stunning Storfjord
- A boutique hotel, offering 10 well-appointed rooms and 11 individually designed suites.
- Be tempted by an enticing four-course meal inspired by local ingredients whilst absorbing mountain views from the hotel dining room.
- Enjoy a variety of beautiful hiking trails through the surrounding woodlands.
- Sit back and relax with a pint of Storfjordbrygg, the hotels own locally brewed ale.
About Storfjord Hotel
Situated on a hillside in Glomset, the Storfjord Hotel boasts panoramic views of the Storfjord and Sunnmøre Alps. Behind handcrafted log walls, hides a beautiful sanctuary embellished with pieces of art and intricate antiques. Each room features a comfortable lounge, private balcony and fjord or forest view for you to enjoy. From hiking through the woodland; emerging triumphant at the top of the hill to a private fishing trip charted from the hotel quay; there are plenty of ways to explore the incredible surroundings. Take to the water with a kayak and paddle from the hotel to Glomset Cove. The more adventurous can splash further out into the beautiful Storfjorden. For those who like to travel in style, the hotel offers incredible helicopter sightseeing over the fjords and Sunnmøre Alps. After a busy day sit back and enjoy Storfjord hotel’s notorious cheese collection proudly sourced from local producers with a glass of wine.