Why we like it
- Malangen Resort boasts a beautiful waterfront setting on Malangen Peninsula in Balsfjord.
- The resort offers a range of accommodation, stay in one of the spacious sea-view cabins at the water’s edge.
- Indulge in fresh North Norwegian cuisine inspired by locally sourced ingredients.
- Unwind and relax in the glass fronted sauna whilst enjoying the fjord and mountain views.
- Enjoy a spot of fishing at the idyllic Malangen Fjord, renowned for its great catches.
About Malangen Resort
Amidst a wealth of natural beauty, fjords and mountains, Malangen Resort lies on Malangen Peninsula, just an hour from the city of Tromsø. Wake to the sound of waves in a deluxe sea-view cabin set on the coastal rocks complete with a private balcony.
Lounge the day away in one of the resort’s two open-air hot tubs, offering spectacular mountain views from a secluded spot. An incredible year-round destination, mountainside Camp Nikka offers an array of seasonal adventures from dog sledding to mountain biking. For a truly unforgettable experience, chase the elusive Northern lights through the sky with a guide and survival kit. Malangen Resort is ideal for those wanting to explore the surrounding wilderness, whether that be snowshoeing through the silent forest in winter or enjoying a stroll with a spot of berry picking on a beautiful summer’s day.