Why we like it
- A renowned and respected company, Hurtigruten has been cruising the beautiful Norwegian fjords since 1893
- Embark on a journey known as 'The World's most beautiful sea voyage', taking you to places that larger ships are unable to reach
- Experience the beauty of Norway's untouched coastline with the possibility of viewing the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis)
- Many of the ships guides are local, sharing information of the Norwegian history and culture
- Travel to the tip of the bow from Deck Five and enjoy incredible views
About MS Finnmarken
The MS Finnmarken, built in 2002, is the only ship from the Hurtigruten fleet to feature both an outdoor Jacuzzi and swimming pool on deck. Belonging to the Millennium class of vessels, the ship is contemporary in design displaying an art nouveau style. With comfort and faultless service combined, you can enjoy an unforgettable and relaxing voyage through the stunning Norwegian landscapes.
When it comes to accommodation, choose from standard and superior cabins with either traditional porthole windows on lower decks or large panoramic windows on the higher decks. If you are looking for a little more luxury, the spacious suites boast a separate seating area, TV and minibar, while the lavish Grand Suites feature a private balcony or bay window.
Admire passing scenery from the warm bubbly waters of the Jacuzzi or from the comfort of the Panorama Lounge through the large picture windows. When the ship docks, hire out one of the on-board bicycles and explore some of the local communities, many of which rely upon Hurtigruten ships for supplies and transport to this day.