Why we like it
- Award-winning cliff top retreat in the renowned fishing and maritime port of Albufeira
- Home to one of Portugal's most famous golf courses
- Wide array of fun-filled activities available at Porto Pirata Children's Village
- Private beach club on the amber sands of Praia da Falésia
- An ideal choice for families and sports enthusiasts
- Stays in the Pine Cliffs Suites are entitled to complimentary access to the Serenity Spa thermal area and 10% discount on all treatments
About Pine Cliffs Resort
Overlooking the sparkling azure waters of the Atlantic Ocean sits the Pine Cliffs Resort. As one of the leading luxury and family hotels in Europe, Pine Cliffs Resort is nestled on the coastline of Portugal's sun-drenched Algarve. Here, distinct Portuguese architecture is juxtaposed with intimate Arab inspired courtyards and terraces, while the vast and well-kept grounds, studded with pine trees, play host to the various types of accommodation from Deluxe Rooms and Luxury Suites right through to a Private Residence or Villa with its own pool and Jacuzzi.
With such an impressive array of onsite activities and facilities, as well as an incredible selection of 11 restaurants and bars, there is sure to be something for all of the family to enjoy. Young explorers will go wild for the children's club, including two life-size wooden pirate ships, and there is even a separate set of activities created especially for teenagers.
Meanwhile, you can kick back with a treatment at the spa or a relaxing round of golf on the cliff top course with views across the ocean. Other facilities include six swimming pools, a well-equipped fitness centre, the Annabel Croft Tennis Academy and a water sports centre at the beach. The beautiful amber-coloured sands of Praia da Falésia make it the longest stretch of beach in all of Portugal, and the only one to be awarded the prestigious Golden Flag by the EU for its commitment to conservation.