Why we like it
- Located between Marbella and Sotogrande this all suite resort is an ideal beach holiday
- The smallest of the 67 suites are 52 metres and have either their own terrace or garden. Our favourites are the Executive Suites which offer gigantic bathrooms
- Finca Cortesin's nearby beach club with its own swimming pool is a short hop away
- The hotel boasts a 50 metre adults only pool surrounded by cabanas and tucked away sun loungers. The "small pool" is 30 metres long, there's also an indoor pool as part of the spa and one at the beach club
- Dine al fresco in El Jardin de Lutz for the Iberian cuisine
About Finca Cortesin
Situated along the coast from Marbella, Finca Cortesin burst onto the luxury hotel scene in 2008. The service and attention to detail is what sets this hotel apart. The owners searched high and low for antiques and architectural finds such as original Moroccan doors, windows and furniture. The flagstones are reclaimed from a French renaissance villa. The result is a traditional 'finca' with all the modern standards and touches you would expect from the very best 5 star resort. Kabuki Raw opened in March 2013 and is the hotel's signature restaurant offering delicous Japanese cuisine.