Why we like it
- The 11 duplex guest rooms are individually decorated by Kuky Mora-Figueroa, each with its own veranda looking on to a courtyard - the perfect spot for a leisurely breakfast
- Every day the Chef selects a three course menu from what is on offer at the local markets. You can choose to dine under the thatched dining area, on the central patio or in the dining room, depending on the time of year
- San Rafael allows no children under 12 years old so you are guaranteed a peaceful stay in this memorable hacienda
- Facilities include massage & Yoga, a Padel tennis court, three swimming pools set in five acres of gardens and a private chauffeur service
- Why not book the entire property for that extra special private celebration
About Hacienda de San Rafael
This 18th Century olive estate in the heart of the countryside midway between Seville and Jerez has been lovingly restored into a charming Hacienda. It is a magical place that is ideal for a relaxing break discovering the surrounding Andalucian countryside.
Outside living is the order of the day, with the bougainvillea-filled patio acting as centre stage, surrounded by flower-filled gardens and crowned by spectacular sunsets. Even so, the rooms and casitas are a study in simple elegance. Each Casita has a large bedroom, separate living room and an upstairs siesta zone, as well as an outside 'chozita' - a comfortable day bed for relaxing or individual dining.