Why we like it
- A Luxury Collection Hotel in the heart of Seville.
- 151 renovated guestrooms reflect different eras of Spain's past.
- The outdoor swimming pool, surrounded by beautiful gardens, is the perfect spot for basking in the Andalusian sun.
- Within walking distance of international fashion houses, exclusive boutiques and quirky delicatessens.
- See the city from an authentic horse-drawn carriage ride or cycle the streets by bike.
About Hotel Alfonso XIII, Seville
The Hotel Alfonso XIII was created in unique Andalusian style for the Exhibition of the Americas in 1928 and was opened by King Alfonso XIII. Since then it has been the home in Seville of Royalty, Heads of Government, film stars and every other important visitor to the city. The iconic Alfonso XIII is an unique landmark which embodies the hospitality, aesthetic genius and traditional harmony of life that characterises Seville. It is located in the historic centre near the banks of the Guadalquivir and only a few minutes from the Royal Palace of the Alcázar, the Cathedral, the Plaza de España and the delicious flower filled Barrio Santa Cruz. The Hotel Alfonso XIII features 151 rooms all tastefully decorated in Moorish, Castilian and Classic styles all sparklingly renovated in the multimillion dollar refurbishment completed in 2012. The San Fernando restaurant offers traditional Spanish and European cuisine, the Bodega Alfonso, which has a charming terrace overlooking the gardens, offers tapas; and the newly created Taifas, set under the trees, a fusion of Andalusian and contemporary cuisine.