Why we like it
- Beachfront resort located on the "Golden Mile" between Marbella and Puerto Banus
- Andalusian village-style amidst subtropical gardens
- Large tennis club integrated in the grounds of the resort
- Proximity to cultural sites, world famous cities, and more than 50 golf courses in the area
- We recommend the Junior Suites ideal for families and those looking for that added amount of space
About Puente Romano Beach Resort
Enjoy a family holiday in this Andalusian-style village, which nestles in subtropical gardens and overlooks the azure waters of the Mediterranean.
The beachfront resort is located on Spain’s famous ‘Golden Mile’ between Marbella and Puerto Banus. This is the perfect spot to enjoy a trip on the hotel's yacht to jet skiing, sailing and floating on a water bicycle. For those who prefer a gentle swim, there’s a choice of three heated swimming pools dotted around the hotel grounds.
Puente Romano Beach Resort features 266 rooms and 27 villas that lie in the shade of the palm trees. Family-friendly rooms in the Al-Andalus building surround the Roman Square at the heart of the hotel.
Relax at the Six Senses Spa while children play at the hotel’s complimentary Kid’s Club. Enjoy a massage, or wellness ritual, using extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and mountain herbs – all sourced from Southern Spain.
Budding tennis players can enjoy coaching at the hotel’s prestigious Tennis Club which includes a fully equipped gym. After a tiring match you can relax with a complimentary Turkish Bath or sauna. If you prefer a round of golf you also enjoy complimentary green fees and shuttle service to the Marbella Club Golf Course.
As you wander around the resort you’ll not only discover a Roman bridge dating back almost two thousand years but a myriad of restaurants including Nobu. We particularly love Dani Garcia Restaurant and the Bibo Brasserie from Michelin-starred chef Dani Garcia.