Why we like it
- Recently renovated rooms and suites are sophisticated with classic contemporary décor
- Children are well catered for with a Cartoon DVD Library, PlayStation games consoles, interconnecting rooms and babysitting on request
- Traditional afternoon tea or light refreshments are served in the majestic hotel lobby in the early evening
- Deesa restaurant is the hotel's signature restaurant with two Michelin stars. Overlooking the Ritz Garden, there are two extensive tasting menus on offer
- We recommend two of the new suites which feature private balconies and views of Prado Museum or Lealtad Square
About Mandarin Oriental Ritz, Madrid
A baroque palace landmark positioned at the heart of Madrid's 'Golden Triangle', Mandarin Oriental Ritz, Madrid is within walking distance of the city's major cultural, business, shopping and dining venues. Built in 1910 at the behest of King Alfonso XIII, this iconic landmark helped to establish Madrid as one of the truly great European cities: it has welcomed visiting aristocracy and dignitaries ever since. The bars and restaurants buzz with life especially on Sunday mornings with diners enjoying brunch after a walk in the Retiro Park.
After a day exploring the city, the Bodyna Wellness Centre is well worth a visit. Pamper yourself with the extensive treatments on offer or make use of the gym.