Why we like it
- Belmond La Residencia , Mallorca is tucked into the foothills of the Tramuntana mountains on Mallorca's north-west coast
- Dining options include the award winning gourmet restaurant, El Olivo, and the more relaxed Son Fony
- The spa, voted one of the four best spas in the Europe, Asia Minor and Russian Federation category at the Condé Nast Traveller Reader's Spa 2010 Awards, has an indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, gym and six treatment rooms
- The hotel has two outdoor and an indoor swimming pool
- Other facilities include mountain bikes and jogging paths, tennis courts, a large gym, table tennis and many hiking trails
About Belmond La Residencia
Belmond La Residencia , Mallorca is an award winning luxury hotel and spa resort set in Deia - once the home of artists and writers such as Robert Graves and with spectacular views of the mountains of northern Mallorca.
Built from rough hewn local stone, this property is a rustic delight set in wonderful gardens which conceal many a quiet corner. A lovely secluded cove is a mere stone's throw away.
The rustic chic theme continues in the rooms, suites and the villa. Each is unique - some with high ceilings and romantic little corners enhanced with original works of art. All are superbly decorated, mixing antique and traditional Mallorquin furniture and white linen to create a light and airy feel. It is impossible to resist their relaxing charm.