Why we like it
- The hotel is right on del Duque beach and close to a variety of shops, restaurants and cafés
- With five pools, there’s always a secluded spot to sunbathe in peace
- The villas have private pools – ideal for larger families
- Kids entertainment team and ‘Teen Lounge’ retreat
- The choice of fine dining restaurants is impressive, ranging from Canarian to Mexican to Japanese and Italian
About Hotel Bahía del Duque
Located on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean in Costa Adeje, the Hotel Bahía del Duque is designed in the style of a traditional 19th-century villa.
With breath-taking views of the beach or hotel gardens, each of its deluxe suites and rooms is elegantly decorated throughout. We recommend the Casa Ducales section of the hotel which offers enhanced personalised service and exclusive dining options.
Enjoy the five swimming pools, relax in the quiet reading room or have fun in the tennis, paddle or squash courts, pitch & putt or hone your skills in the bridge and pool hall.
There’s an impressive choice of eight fine dining restaurants including La Hacienda serving colourful and tasty Mexican cuisine designed by renowned chef Armando Saldanha, to Las Aguas serving innovative Canarian cuisine.
Immerse yourself in the tranquillity of the Bahía Wellness Retreat with a unique treatment using native ingredients. The facilities also include an open-air thalassotherapy circuit, Hammam and an outdoor solarium, as well as a 24-hour fitness centre and beauty salon.
Younger guests will love Duqui Club with adventures organised by the entertainment team, while the ‘Teen Lounge’ offers the perfect place for teenagers to kickback with board games, PlayStation, Wii and relaxation area with television.
The hotel is ideally located with direct access to the promenade at Playa del Duque, where you can find a wide variety of restaurants, cafés and shops.