Why we like it
- Contemporary hotel located on a mesmeric two kilometre long turquoise lagoon
- Enjoy direct access to the white sand beach and vivid sunsets from all Villas & Suites
- Home to the first pure Vegitarian a la carte restaurant in the Maldives and is currently ranked number ONE restaurant in the Maldives
- Children and teenagers can enjoy an array of activities at the Kids Club
- World-class PADI Certified Diving Centre and water sports with Dive & Sail
- Unlimited cocktails & Mocktails, signature drinks, various juices, selection of tea & Coffee, and a wide selection of premium Wines from world-over, all included in the Platinum Plus, premuium all-inclusive holiday plan
About Atmosphere Kanifushi
Occupying a stunning turquoise lagoon in the quiet Lhaviyani Atoll, Atmosphere Kanifushi is not only a treat for the eyes but also for the toes; the picture perfect, soft white sand beach stretches for two glorious kilometres and is almost 100m wide.
Just a short 30 minute seaplane from Malé, the resort boasts 132 ‘Sunset View’ villas and suites including family villas which can accommodate parents and children up to 16 years. All villas have direct access to the beach and lagoon, and are surrounded by some of the tallest coconut trees we’ve seen and lush tropical vegetation ensuring complete privacy. Interiors offer a contemporary Maldivian feel created with natural materials, timber, granite and stone.
While away your days, snorkelling the lagoon’s clear waters alongside friendly reef dwellers, relaxing beside the main pool and rejuvenating at the garden spa. As night draws in, wind down with a salute to the sun by the shore before dining at the theatrical Teppanyaki Grill. The Platinum Plus plan includes a la carte dining as well as two complimentary excursions and discounts on spa and diving.
Adventures beyond the lagoon include visiting an uninhabited island – now dedicated to coral research – for an island picnic, exploring local culture on Hinnavaru Island or taking a journey through the fascinating Maldivian history on Kurendhoo island.