Why we like it
- Secluded paradise in the Maldives' North Ari Atoll
- Private white sand beaches dotted with oversize bean bags look out across the glistening ocean waves
- Spacious water villas with private plunge pool and sundeck
- Beachfront swimming pool offers both beach and pool service
- Great for families; the Kids' Club keeps young adventurers enthralled with a variety of activities
About Constance Halaveli
Shaped like a Maldivian dhoni sailing boat, Constance Halaveli Resort is exquisitely located on a curved island retreat in the North Ari atoll. Surrounded by a private lagoon, the individual villas seem to float among the turquoise water. The hotel is the perfect place to relax and regenerate as it exudes an idyllic and tranquil atmosphere with a blend of traditional Maldivian design and contemporary flourish, and charming elegance.
With a total of 86 villas including a stunning presidential beach villa sleeping up to six adults, a range of water or beach villas to choose from and a selection of double storey villas, there are properties to suit everyone. Each villa has its own private plunge pool.