Why we like it
- The two and three-bedroom Crusoe villas have their own butler, pool and direct access to the beach
- Bicycles are provided for all villas so you can explore the island at your leisure
- The resort’s own herb and vegetable garden supplies all four restaurants and “Fresh in the Garden” is a unique eaterie immersed in the island’s greenery
- The astronomical dinner cruise features a four-course meal with wine pairings whilst the resident astronomer guides you through the wonders of the night sky
- You can experience luxury camping during a private sandbank overnight stay complete with candle lit dinner
- Apart from the kids’ club, there are lots of family activities including a picnic with guided snorkelling and a private cinema experience
- Our top tip: Don't miss a visit to the Chocolate Room; a devishly tasty willy-wonka style fantasy.