Why we like it
- The two and three-bedroom Crusoe villas have their own butler, pool and direct access to the beach
- Bicycles are provided for all villas so you can explore the island at your leisure
- The resort’s own herb and vegetable garden supplies all four restaurants and “Fresh in the Garden” is a unique eaterie immersed in the island’s greenery
- The astronomical dinner cruise features a four-course meal with wine pairings whilst the resident astronomer guides you through the wonders of the night sky
- You can experience luxury camping during a private sandbank overnight stay complete with candle lit dinner
- Apart from the kids’ club, there are lots of family activities including a picnic with guided snorkelling and a private cinema experience
About Soneva Fushi
Fringed by white sand beaches shelving gently into a crystal-clear reef-protected lagoon, this secluded resort is a true Robinson Crusoe-style barefoot escape. The 65 Rehendi Rooms, Crusoe Villas, one or two bedroom Crusoe Suites, Soneva Fushi Villas and Suites are all hidden among lush vegetation and have their own terrace leading to the beach, some with private pools. All are decorated with the woods and fabrics of Asia and have open-air bathrooms and secluded walled gardens. Crusoe Villas have living rooms and upstairs bedrooms. If you are taking some budding adventurers on holiday, one of the Soneva Fushi Villa Suites comes complete with treehouse, kitted out with bunk beds. Alternatively, if you are looking for lots more space, two Beachfront Retreats comprise two bedrooms, large pool and plentiful relaxation areas. The ultimate Jungle Reserve includes a villa, sitting room, spa suite and treehouse with a slide down to the private pool.
Grab your mask and fins and explore the underwater world as you drift among colourful corals and vibrant tropical fish. If all that hard work makes you thirsty, get out by the Champagne Bar, and choose your vintage - the perfect way to quench your thirst. 'Foodies' mustn't miss the Organic Garden Restaurant, reached by rope-bridge over the banana plantation. You will enjoy a delicious feast prepared from local produce, or alternatively enjoy a cooking class down in the vegetable garden. As night falls, make your way to Ever Soneva So Celestial. Here, in the observatory, you will be able to get closer to the night sky, by looking through a super high-tech telescope at the craters of the moon and blanket of stars overhead..