Why we like it
- Fresh and modern in design, Shangri-La's Le Touessrok Resort & Spa is a sight to behold
- Beautifully positioned on a series of small islands overlooking Trou d'Eau Douce Bay
- The hotel boasts an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Bernhard Langer
- The Chi Spa embraces local customs and the environment
- The perfect five star luxury hotel for couples and families, with a fabulous range of facilities including an extensive range of water sports and land-based activities
About Shangri-La's Le Touessrok Resort & Spa
Shangri-La’s Le Touessrok Resort & Spa is one of the world's great resorts. With a collection of 200 rooms and suites plus three exclusive villas we will be able to suggest the perfect room type for you. If you are looking for the most contemporary styled room, step over the footbridge to Frangipani Island. Here you will find designer Junior Suites with cool colours, state of the art technology, funky egg-shaped baths, and beautiful ocean views. All rooms at Le Touessrok open onto furnished sea-facing terraces or balconies and feature en suite bathrooms with walk-in showers. For the utmost privacy and luxury, stay in one of their three-bedroom Villas which are secluded at the end of the beach. Each Villa - there's three in total - comes with discreet 24 hour butler service, private beach access and private swimming pools.
For children the T-Club is the place to be open daily from 9am to 10pm and free for all children aged between four and 11 years old. There is a cool club house where a range of imaginative activities will enthral your child. Teenagers have not been forgotten either, there is a Teen club for 12-17 year olds the perfect place to meet new friends from around the world. Take a short boat-ride across to Ilot Mangenie, an island retreat exclusively reserved for Shangri-La guests; here you will find 3.5 kilometres of pristine beach and island butlers.