Why we like it
- La Domaine de L'Orangeraie located on La Digue uses local architecture and zen to create a unique getaway
- 63 villas are nestled in the gardens surrounding the main area of the hotel
- Eden Rock Wellness Centre & Spa offers a range of wellness products made of exotic fragrances of the Seychelles - Nourished by nature
- Facilities include: a hammam, a hairdressing salon, swimming pool, non-motorised water sports, snorkelling and bicycle hire
- The perfect choice for families and couples who are wanting to discover the authentic island of La Digue in comfort with exceptional service creating that home from home stay
About La Domaine de L’Orangeraie
The 63 villas are located a few steps away from famous Anse Severe beach. Each villa has its unique features and enjoys a zen style with earthy tones to brighten up the interior design.
There are four different categories of villas each have Wi-Fi, a ceiling fan and a private terrace, the 10 Garden villas also have a kitchenette, the 31 Villa de Chambre have an outdoor bathroom, the three Villa de Chambre Elegance have a deck extension with whirlpool and the beautiful Villa Presidentielle is 485 m² of true indulgence with three bedrooms, air conditioning, a private terrace with swimming pool, butler service and a deck extension with whirlpool.
Meals at La Domaine de L'Orangeraie offer a total leisure approach with an all-day dining experience with local selected flavours that will indulge every palate and senses. Let your desires be fulfilled in a completely relaxing atmosphere, overlooking the Indian Ocean and the tropical sunset. La Digue is reached by a 20 minute flight from Mahe to Praslin followed by a 15 minute ferry crossing from Praslin to La Digue.