Why we like it
- Constance Ephelia Resort is located on two of the most beautiful beaches on Mahé and overlooks the marine national park of Port Launay
- The resort offers varied accommodation from Junior Suites to Villas with private pools
- Spa de Constance Ephelia Resort covers over 500 m² and has three dedicated Shiseido treatment rooms
- The superb children's club welcomes children from four to 12 years old. Indoor and outdoor activities are organised daily as well as excursions
- The following complimentary activities are available from a fully equipped gymnasium, four tennis courts, a squash court and a selection of non-motorised water sports
About Constance Ephelia Resort
For those who are looking for more than just relaxing on either North or South beach, Ephelia offers anything from windsurfing to kayaking to a fully equipped gym. Explore the magnificent reefs, taking advantage of the fantastic PADI dive centre on site. Dining at Ephelia is always an event. Its five restaurants and bars each offer you an individual concept in terms of décor, design and culinary experience. One night you could be dining in Corossol, whose main focus is the interaction between you and the chef who will serve up an outstanding meal right in front of you. Alternatively, choose to try local cuisine at Seselwa facing the fabulous North Beach. The lively ambiance captures the essence and spirit of the Seychelles. What better way to end your evening than with a cocktail at the Selelwa Bar while dancing barefoot on the sand. Bicycles are provided free of charge for villa guests only.