Why we like it
- Maia is an exclusive luxury five star beach retreat located on the pristine beachfront at Anse Louis on Mahé
- Each villa has a dedicated 24-hour butler, on hand to make your favourite juice for breakfast, pack your bags or organise a private barbecue
- A stylish and beautiful resort with unsurpassed panoramic views
- Facilities include a fitness centre with the latest "Excite" equipment and a Kinesis wall, yoga sessions and a selection of non-motorised water sports
- The Maia Spa is the perfect place to relax, enjoy a treatment listening to natural birdsong and waterfalls in the private open spa pavilions
- A&K guests receive an exclusive 60 minute MAIA signature massage during their stay
About Maia Luxury Resort & Spa
Maia captures the style and culture of Eastern influences in a unique Seychelles setting. 30 acres of lush tropical gardens and pristine beachfront at Anse Louis provide a haven of tranquillity to renew the spirit and soothe the soul. Take time out to enjoy leisurely walks and romantic dinners on the sand, or borrow a kayak and some snorkelling equipment to explore the surrounding ocean. Savour some of the most amazing cuisine in the Seychelles at Tec-Tec Restaurant. The chef and sommelier will be delighted to create a menu to suit your tastes, perhaps simply cooked fresh tuna or a rare fillet of beef? Escape the heat of the day and head to the La Prairie spa, an oasis of cool and calm. Try the Gentle Soul Massage, a series of slow massage strokes synchronised with the breath, to deeply and gently soothe tired muscles. Maia is family-friendly and children are treated as very important guests. Your personal butler is also a child-minder and will become your child's best friend during their stay, arranging treasure hunts, swimming and movies with popcorn. There is even a kids' spa menu, including a delicious sounding banana-split bath scent.
Eight Ocean Front Villas, three Ocean View Villas, 11 Ocean Panoramic Villas and eight Maia Signature Villas (one with its own private beach) are beautifully decorated with warm earthy tones, Thai silks and teak woods, offsetting spectacular ocean views. Each includes a spacious bedroom with TV, DVD, iPod station and cosmetics fridge, leading into a bathroom with indoor shower and La Prairie amenities. Outside, a private 8 x 4 metre pool and an oversized sunken bath await, allowing you to bathe beneath the stars while overlooking the ocean. The adjacent gazebo with an oversized day bed and bar, is perfect for alfresco dining or private spa treatments.