Why we like it
- North Island is a private exclusive island that unashamedly aims at providing the very best in service, location, accommodation, dining, facilities and experience
- North Island has been designed to be sensitive to its surrounding environment and conservation is integral to the island's success
- Daily menus are designed according to the latest Island harvest with special consideration being given to your favourites along with any dietary requirements you may have. The many dining venues on the Island lend themselves to a range of food experiences depending on your mood
- North Island is the ultimate island getaway perfect for couples and families
- 11 secluded villas, with Villa North Island being the ultimate in private luxury
- A&K guests receive an exclusive 60-minute spa treatment as well as a welcome bottle of bubbly and fruit platter
About North Island, Seychells
Begin the evening by attending an environmental talk in the library. Glass of wine in hand, you will learn about the island's various conservation programmes, key to the North Island experience. You can dine anywhere at any time. How about heading to the West Beach and funky Sunset Bar, before enjoying a barefoot beach barbecue under the stars. Although North Island is an amazing honeymoon destination, families are also welcomed and activities are personalised to your children's wishes.
Each of the 11 guest villas, lovingly handcrafted with natural woods, local stone and thatch, has a luxuriously spacious master bedroom, writing and dressing area. The contemporary décor has an emphasis on textures with soft rugs and textured wood flooring underfoot. The huge en suite bathroom has a sunken bath and an outside shower for alfresco bathing. Air-conditioning is fitted but for most guests the refreshing ocean breeze is more appealing. If you are travelling as a family, the lounge can be converted into a second bedroom, and has a DVD system, iPod docking station and internet access. Your Villa attendant will be on hand to prepare private meals from the small kitchen-area, leading from the expansive sun-deck and private plunge pool.