Why we like it
- Located on the northwest coast of the island of Praslin
- Three different beaches facing different directions, the most beautiful of which must be Anse Georgette, regularly voted as one of the top beaches of the world
- A five star deluxe resort hotel with a championship 18 hole golf course the only one in the Seychelles
- Children will enjoy the Turtle Kids' Club, the eco kids' programme provides a fun look at how they can help preserve the natural world
- Perfect choice of hotel for couples and families alike a fantastic resort hotel to experience the Seychelles
About Constance Lemuria Resort
Constance Lemuria is surrounded by rare and luxuriant vegetation and washed by the warm waters of a turquoise lagoon. The architecture and design have been created with natural materials and work in harmony with the environment. Even the lighting has been ingeniously designed, so as not to disturb the turtles as they come ashore at night to lay their eggs on the secluded white sand beaches. Pack your camera in your beach bag and ask the chef to prepare you a special picnic, to spend a lazy afternoon in picture-perfect surroundings. 88 palm-thatched Junior Suites and eight Senior Suites are scattered behind the two beaches of Petite and Grande Anse Kerlan, peeping between the trees to the ocean beyond.
Each room, decorated in a minimalist yet luxurious style, has an LCD TV, mac mini entertainment system, large bathroom, a terrace and beach loungers in the shade of overhanging palm trees. The Senior Suites are exceptionally spacious and have a separate lounge and double-size terrace. If you are looking for more privacy, eight Two-Bedroom Pool Villas face directly onto the beach of Grand Anse Kerlan, and come complete with a private pool, relaxation pavilion and personal Villa Master to look after your every need. Even more lavish is the three-bedroom Presidential Villa, majestically positioned on granite boulders above its own private beach.