Why we like it
- L'Archipel is located on the north east side of Praslin at the end of the beautiful famous Côte d'Or bay, in a colourful tropical garden
- Only 30 rooms and suites which are all spacious, with a sea view, air conditioning and a terrace
- There are two restaurants and a beach bar to discover the local creole cuisine and the fabulous freshly caught seafood
- Facilities include a swimming pool, a selection of non-motorised water sports including fishing and sailing
- A perfect hotel choice for guests looking to have a relaxed Seychellois experience and to discover Praslin and the surrounding islands
L'Archipel is set above one of the most beautiful beaches on Praslin, a small boutique property, charming with great character and a great place to be based to discover some of the other islands of the Seychelles. Due to its size L'Archipel makes a perfect honeymoon retreat.
The dining options at the hotel offer stunning views as well as fantastic cuisine. The head chef, taught his trade by a famous French chef, has used his experience and knowledge to accent the food with iconic creole flavours. There is also an authentic creole menu once a week.
L'Archipel is an excellent base, hire a bicycle or car and discover the rest of the island, visit the prehistoric vegetation of 'Vallée de Mai' National Park where you shall discover The Coco de Mer, with its distinctive and unusually shaped nut and La Digue is 30 minute boat ride away. Discover this island at your own pace with either an ox-cart or a bicycle a great way to spend a day as well as being the best opportunity to see the Giant Tortoise. Water temperature is around 28°C all year round.