Why we like it
- All rooms afford uninterrupted views of the Taj Mahal
- The Oberoi Amarvilas is located 600 metres from the Taj Mahal in the heart of Agra
- A deliciously eclectic choice of cuisine is served in the hotel's two restaurants
- The Oberoi Spa at Amarvilas offers an unmatched array of therapies, rituals and journeys designed to renew, refresh and replenish
- Set in the terraced garden, with an option of shade and open sky, the cobalt blue pool is straight from the pages of the Arabian nights
About The Oberoi Amarvilas, Agra
The Oberoi Amarvilas is recognised as the leading luxury hotel in Agra. Built in a style inspired by Moorish and Mughal architecture, the resort is a splendid display of richly detailed interiors, terraced lawns, fountains, reflection pools and pavilions with rich interiors that take you back to an era of Emperors and Princes.
The rooms and suites are beautifully appointed. Most feature Burma Teak flooring, teak armoires and spacious marble bathrooms with both a bathtub and a separate shower cubicle, along with a basket of Ayurvedic toiletries. Some have the added benefit of a private balcony.
The hotel's Luxury Suites are a real treat. Located on the 5th floor they have an entrance foyer, separate living and dining rooms and a spacious bedroom with a four poster bed. Each suite has two private open-air terraces, both offering splendid views of the Taj Mahal.