Why we like it
- Rooms and suites have floor to ceiling windows affording superb city views, whilst some have private pools
- Leela Palace stands in the heart of Delhi's exclusive Diplomatic enclave
- Dining options include three uniquely designed restaurants serving fine Indian, Italian and Japanese cuisine
- The Spa by ESPA has nine treatment rooms, a beauty salon and a fitness centre
- The hotel has a heated swimming pool on a rooftop terrace
About The Leela Palace New Delhi
The Leela Palace New Delhi combines neo-classical architecture with elements from historical North Indian palaces. Its magnificent façade rises above native trees and landscaped grounds and is topped with gleaming, gilded domes.
The Leela Palace New Delhi's rooms are the largest in the capital, spanning more than 550 sq ft, and are wonderfully appointed in an opulent yet contemporary style. Spectacular décor brings together a plethora of palatial touches, from decadent wall-coverings and carpets to sumptuous beds and an array of the highest quality furnishings.