Why we like it
- All rooms and suites have private outdoor spaces
- The Lodhi Delhi is located on the edge of New Delhi, just south of the Delhi Golf Course and adjacent to the medieval Nizamuddin complex
- Dining options include the Lodhi restaurant for Indian and Thai dishes, along with French Kaiseki at the Naoki counter, and the Tapas Lounge
- The Lodhi Spa features eight private Treatment Rooms, Hair and Beauty Salon, two traditional Hammam Steam Baths and Bamboo Garden Relaxation Areas
- A 50-metre outdoor lap pool is overlooked by a Pool Bar, which is set beneath a colonnade and offers light snacks
About The Lodhi, Delhi
The Lodhi is a contemporary oasis of sophisticated calm, providing extensive facilities. The resort has a North Indian aesthetic, marrying regional architectural styles, materials and design. Delhi's most acclaimed cultural and historic sites are easily accessible from the resort, as are its museums, art galleries and diverse shopping opportunities. The Lodhi is also a superb base from which to experience India's many seasonal and religious festivals.
The rooms and suites are designed with a contemporary flair, drawing their aesthetic references from local materials as well as the architecture and design of the region. Khareda stone quarried in northern India has been chosen for all the floors and is complemented by handmade rugs. Rich dark timber panels are accentuated by discreet lighting, while traditional jaali screens adorn building terraces and exteriors, lending an aura of mystery, as they have done for so many buildings over many centuries.