Why we like it
- Every room and suite has a balcony or patio
- The Leela is surrounded by 75 acres of tropical palm groves, peaceful lagoons and a wonderful sandy beach
- Dining options span three restaurants serving Goan and international cuisine
- The spa offers Ayurvedic treatments
- The main outdoor pool is surrounded by palms and sun decks, whilst a children's pool is nearby
About The Leela, Goa
Sprawled over 75 endless acres in idyllic South Goa, this 5 star beach resort blends South India's temple traditions with Portuguese heritage. Set on the wonderful, deserted Mobor Beach, the Leela is also close to a bustling fishing village along the Sal River - which offers a fascinating insight into how the locals live.
The hotel's 206 plush rooms and suites are dotted through 75 acres of lush gardens and sparkling lagoons. All are spacious, elegantly furnished and come with central air conditioning, colour TV with satellite channels, DVD players and CD players and wireless internet connectivity. Their private balconies are ideal spots in which to enjoy a relaxing breakfast or a romantic dinner. All rooms have lagoon views except the Royal Villas and Presidential Suite, which face the ocean and overlook the 12 hole, par 3 golf course.