Why we like it
- All cottages and villas have private outdoor spaces
- The village enjoys a wonderful beachfront location overlooking azure seas
- Dining options include The Beach House where Chef Rego serves signature Goan fare, and Banyan Tree, Goa's first Thai restaurant
- The spa blends ancient Indian wisdom with contemporary therapies, to offer the best in Indian rejuvenation therapies - from Indian aromatherapy massages and treatments to body scrubs and wraps
- The village has an excellent beach front pool, with loungers and a sunken bar
About Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa
A wonderfully relaxed place that perfectly reflects the spirit of Goa, Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa offers charming terracotta cottages, pretty pathways and fragrant gardens. Displaying a perfect combination of modern elegance and Goan-Portuguese architecture, this beach resort exudes a fresh, relaxed ambiance.
The cottages and villas are set in lush gardens between swinging palms. All are stylish, spacious and light in equal measure. Polished floors and neutral décor is the backdrop for lovely contemporary furniture, colourful furnishings and all the mod cons. Double patio doors open onto private terraces or gardens equipped with plantation furniture, whilst newly refurbished bathrooms are stocked with Egyptian cotton towels and luxury soaps.
The public areas of the hotel are stunning. Again designed in the Goan-Portuguese style they are awash with lovely, quirky design touches - from mosaic tiling to thatched roofs.