Why we like it
- Nestled at the foothills of the Himalayas with beautiful views of the pristine Chandigarh forest
- An elegant resort embracing traditional Indian architecture
- Stay in rooms or beautiful luxury tents spread out in the 25-acre resort
- Indulge in a range of treatments at the tranquil spa
- Dine in the Indian speciality restaurant hidden amongst the trees
About The Oberoi Sukhvilas Resort and Spa
Stay in beautifully appointed premier rooms or the royal tents, designed with attention to detail and complete with hand-crafted furnishings reflecting Indian tradition. The premier rooms offer a large space and are laid out in clusters of six rooms around a courtyard. The royal tents take you back to a bygone era reminiscent of times of the British Raj. If you crave privacy stay in one of the Royal Forest Tents with private pool and garden – truly indulgent.
Dining options are sure to delight with the all-day, multi-cuisine restaurant, which has indoor and al fresco seating. Oberoi service of course goes hand in hand for this unique forest dwelling and with 24-hour butler service at your call this is sure to be an unforgettable stay. Located only 25 minutes from the city of Chandigarh, the first planned city in India. This sleepy town was once an obscure village in Punjab. Today, it is well known for its architecture and town planning. It was designed by a team of renowned architects, led by Le Corbusier, the famous French architect.