Why we like it
- The rooms and suites overlook manicured gardens
- Situated on a hill, the Taj Falaknuma Palace overlooks the Golconda Fort and the city of Hyderabad below
- Six restaurant choices offer a range of superb Hyderabadi specialities as well as Italian, Mediterranean and light lunches
- The Jiva Spa offers rejuvenation experiences are masterminded by well-trained experts armed with exclusive natural products and a gentle approach to all round healing
- A heated swimming pool is set in wonderful gardens
About Taj Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad
Taj Falaknuma Palace is also known as the 'mirror of the sky' because, at 2000 feet, it was built in the clouds and reflects the ever-changing moods of the sky. Set in 32 acres of land and spread over 19,400 square meters, the Palace is one of the most remarkable sights of Hyderabad - this sumptuous palace hotel has reopened after 10 years of sensitive restoration.
The hotel is superb in every detail, from the stunning neo-classical façade to its 60 exquisite rooms and suites. The palace is home to large Venetian chandeliers, rare furniture, grand marble staircases, priceless statues, and objets d'art, stained-glass windows and the Palace Library, a replica of the one at Windsor Castle - home to the rarest of manuscripts, books and one of the most acclaimed collections of the Holy Quran in the country.